Last modified: January 9, 2023
MeOrigin, Inc ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, register with, access, or use the mobile application manlee® (the "App") or the website www.manlee.com (the “Website”)
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in the App, the Website and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with the App and Website.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other websites you may access through the App or the Website.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection).
Other third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Children Under the Age of 18
The App or the Website are not intended for children under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our App or the Website:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the App or the Website.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use this App or the Website, we may ask you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline. ("personal information").
- Profile and usage data, including passwords to the Website or the App; your preferences in receiving marketing information from us; your communication preferences; and information about how you use the Website or the App, including the services you viewed.
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your logs for food, weight, sleep, water.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App or on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App or the Website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the App or the Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the App or the Website.
You may also provide information for publication or display ("Posted") on public areas of the App, the Website or websites you access through the App or the Website (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you download, access, and use the App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the App or the Website, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App or the Website.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device, computer and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type and mobile network information.
- Location Information. The App and the Website collect real-time information about the location of your device or computer, if you place an order to purchase our products via the App or the Website.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not download the App or delete it from your device. Note, however, that opting out of the App's or Website’s collection of location information will disable its location-based features.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone or on the hard drive of your computer depending on whether you use the App or the Website. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone or your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our App or the Website.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the App or the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related App or the Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain App or Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the App, the Website or their content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Analytics companies.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the App, the Website and their contents, and any other information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when App or Website updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App or the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App or the Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the App or the Website.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of MeOrigin, Inc's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by MEORIGIN, INC about our App or Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To third parties to market our business.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of MEORIGIN, INC, our customers, or others.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your email address to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by logging into the mobile application or the website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App or the Website and visiting your account profile page.
Your State Privacy Rights
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their personal information. To learn more about California residents' privacy rights, visit https://manlee.com/legal/privacy/ca.
Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah each provide their state residents with rights to:
- Confirm whether we process their personal information.
- Access and delete certain personal information.
- Data portability.
- Opt-out of personal data processing for targeted advertising and sales.
- Colorado, Connecticut, and Virginia also provide their state residents with rights to:
- Correct inaccuracies in their personal information, taking into account the information's nature processing purpose.
- Opt-out of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
- To exercise any of these rights please contact us at email@example.com. To appeal a decision regarding a consumer rights request please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nevada provides its residents with a limited right to opt-out of certain personal information sales. Residents who wish to exercise this sale opt-out rights may submit a request to this designated address: email@example.com. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute's opt-out requirements.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App or the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
If you wish to delete your data and your account, on the mobile application, navigate to the Profile tab -> Settings -> Edit profile -> Delete my account or, contact customer support (firstname.lastname@example.org).